Here are nine reasons to contact Precision Plumbing about water heater replacement:
- You can’t remember the last time your water heater was replaced.
- Sandy, muddy or rust-colored water pours out of your faucet.
- You don’t have hot water.
- Your hot water has a metallic smell and taste.
- You have warm but not hot water.
- You and your family use hot water frequently, thus reducing your heater’s lifespan.
- Loud cracking or popping noises come from your water heater.
- Your heater needs frequent repairs.
- Your heater leaks.
Call us as soon as you notice any of these issues. Our plumbers will arrive quickly to replace your water heater so you can have hot water flowing throughout your property.
Schedule your water heater replacement in the Rock Hill, SC area by calling today.